Tuesday 13 September 2016

'I can't apologize for the person I choose to be' - Nigerian cross-dresser Bayo makes headline

If you  were a student or you are still a  student in Uniport within the last five to six years and you don't know this guy, you are missing. So earlier today Bayo  broke the internet and made headline on Social Media with his  somewhat annoying pictures which got many talking. and guess what the "bad girl" says? 'I can't apologize for the person I choose to be'  The Nigerian Cross dresser also has some few words for those bothered by the person he choose to be. In his words:

"To Be Yourself In a World That Is Constantly Trying To Make You Something Else Is The Greatest Accomplishment....(AmHotterDanYaGyalDem)okbye!" "I Can't apologise for the person I choose to be..... I watch friends take a walk and doors bang shut in my face cause I am not the certain "fixed" being people expect me to be...#CrazyOutift #Ye m weird buh is it ya consign? # Baba if u want to be weird cum nd have it# hahahahahahah life z a biatch tho# .......Thank you I know m cute!!!!!!!"
 More picture after the cut:

2 comments:

  1. Lolz...I know him so well.he is still in uniport? Na wa o

    ReplyDelete
  2. who said he is a cross dresser? pls use the right word, he is GAY!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: The public are whereby advised that opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenters alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Charles Ifeco